Farnese Registry in Fort Saskatchewan
Farnese Registry is your one-stop destination for all your Alberta Registry Needs!
Serving the Fort Saskatchewan community since 1993, we offer friendly, convenient and professional service. In addition to motor vehicle and driver licensing registrations, we can also assist with all corporate registry, land titles, vital statistics, and personal property needs. We even have Commissioner for Oaths and Notary Public personnel on staff (for more information click HERE). Visit us for fast and confidential registry services.
If your surname begins with M, or Q, your registration expires at the end of February. Please renew your vehicle registration by the end of February.
We have a variety of additional registry services available at our office, including:
- Driver Abstracts (Click here for more information)
- Fine Payments (Click here for more information)
- Ignition Interlock Application
- Alberta Identification Cards (Click here for more information)
- Raffle Licenses
- Boat Operator Licensing
- Notary Public (By Appointment)
- Commissioner for Oaths (By Appointment)